Prospect Info: With the 123rd Overall Pick the Rangers Select Brandon Crawley

Jonas1235

Jan 8, 2008
Calgary
seems like he goes right to Hartford. I bet 1% of picks 65-200 make the NHL. Not seeing much potential here.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
DDGVodLUAAAfsiC.jpg:large

We love guys who hate our team...

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
He was better than Juolevi this year so... :dunno:

Casting him as a mediocre-skating, defensive defenceman isn't really an accurate representation of what he brings either. Can carry the puck with authority and has a very hard shot. He has blossomed into a great player for the Knights and was absolutely worth a draft pick (even after going through the draft twice).

edit: If you are looking for a player comparison, I don't hate Jason Demers.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He was better than Juolevi this year so... :dunno:

Casting him as a mediocre-skating, defensive defenceman isn't really an accurate representation of what he brings either. Can carry the puck with authority and has a very hard shot. He has blossomed into a great player for the Knights and was absolutely worth a draft pick (even after going through the draft twice).

edit: If you are looking for a player comparison, I don't hate Jason Demers.

Is he going to play in pro hockey next season or back to the Knights?

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Are you really comparing Tanner Glass to Dan Girardi?

If that's how you interpreted it, sure.

A guy who can play solid minutes for a decade who was picked outside the top 100 in a weak draft class has no place in this game. Got it.

If he plays like Dan Girardi in the NHL as it stands now? Yeah, he has no place in this game. Dan Girardi's are no longer good defensemen they just bought Girardi out why would you want another guy who plays the same style of game which clearly is not working anymore? Yeah, I could really use another decade of a guy throwing the puck around the board on every shift or passing it right to the tape of the other team as he attempts a horrible outlet pass, or handcuffs his partner who he drags down every game.

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
Abso-****ing-lutely.

Dan Girardis are a dead breed in this game. There's no place for them.

They're also the players that get really long leashes from coaches for doing things "the right way".

That's the exact vibe I get from our own Zboro, actually.

So should players do things the wrong way?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That's better than Girardi, we'll go with that for the sake of the board's sanity.

Speak for yourself. Your sanity. You were the one who complained about the comparison.

If this guy had 50 CF+ %, you'd love this pick, and call him Josh Manson. :laugh:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Speak for yourself. Your sanity. You were the one who complained about the comparison.

If this guy had 50 CF+ %, you'd love this pick, and call him Josh Manson. :laugh:

I never said I hated the pick, some ding dong comparing him to Girardi isn't going to make me turn on a pick I've never seen play. I just certainly hope he doesn't become Dan Girardi for his sake.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Abso-****ing-lutely.

Dan Girardis are a dead breed in this game. There's no place for them.

They're also the players that get really long leashes from coaches for doing things "the right way".

That's the exact vibe I get from our own Zboro, actually.

Wait. Did you seriously just say you'd be upset if this guy ended up as Girardi? A mid round pick becoming a 10-year NHLer would UPSET you?

This ****ing board. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad