With Seth Jones nearing a return, who to drop?

mrzeigler

.. but I'm not wrong
Sep 30, 2006
Pittsburgh
Word out of Columbus is that Jones will return on the early end of the 4- to 6-week recovery projection; so it's almost time to bring him off the IR. Which of the following Dmen would you drop or shop in a 10-team league:

* T Chabot
* D Hamilton
* M Dumba
* J Petry

I also have Krug -- who's expected to start skating this week -- on the IR.

Roto categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, PPP, SHG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK

I worry about rostering both Krug's and Chabot's weak peripherals, but I'm not thrilled with Hamilton's PP usage so far this season ... and although Petry's off to a decent start, he'll regress when Shea Weber returns in a month or so.

Not sure if I'll drop two dmen when all are healthy; I'm leaning toward dropping Mark Stone instead.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Word out of Columbus is that Jones will return on the early end of the 4- to 6-week recovery projection; so it's almost time to bring him off the IR. Which of the following Dmen would you drop or shop in a 10-team league:

* T Chabot
* D Hamilton
* M Dumba
* J Petry

I also have Krug -- who's expected to start skating this week -- on the IR.

Roto categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, PPP, SHG, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK

I worry about rostering both Krug's and Chabot's weak peripherals, but I'm not thrilled with Hamilton's PP usage so far this season ... and although Petry's off to a decent start, he'll regress when Shea Weber returns in a month or so.

Not sure if I'll drop two dmen when all are healthy; I'm leaning toward dropping Mark Stone instead.

Shop everyone. I can't imagine a league where you can't find a buyer for Dumba or Chabot. Even more so for Mark Stone. 3 points in 6 games isn't a brilliant start, but he was over ppg last season and he is noticeable in games.

If I had to drop a player you listed, Petry would be the one for me. No question.

Reactions: Boris Le Tigre

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Shop everyone. I can't imagine a league where you can't find a buyer for Dumba or Chabot. Even more so for Mark Stone. 3 points in 6 games isn't a brilliant start, but he was over ppg last season and he is noticeable in games.

If I had to drop a player you listed, Petry would be the one for me. No question.

Good time to trade Petry, agreed.

Reactions: iSophagus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad