With less than a month to go before the draft....would it be a lock for Crosby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Koivu11 said:
Crosby can only be drafted in 2005
This just in: Water is wet.

I think the scenario presented was hypothetical.

Jacky

Mar 14, 2004
HabLover said:
to go #1??

How many would take Crosby over Ovechkin??....and Crosby is two years younger than Ovechkin....1987 to 1985.

Personally I think Crosby would be the consensus #1.
From a business standpoint Crosby would be less costly and easier to get without going through a ton of legal stuff. On the flip side the team wouldn't get a player who could jump to the NHL because of age. Plus he has less experience. If I was Washington's coach I would take Ovechkin because their fans deserve a player who can immediatly step in and give the fans something to cheer about.

I highly doubt that Crosby would be the consensus #1.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
we'll see what the team who'll draft 2nd overall in 2005 will need and waht they'll want... Brulé or Latendresse.. dont know a lot those guy even if Latendresse playin the Q... i have seen him 1 time so i cant say nothing about him...

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
CrosbyIsGod said:
Does Alex Ovechkin win a trophy for best player in his league?

Actually, he won the award for best left wing in the entire RSL! I think people are making a big deal over his stats when he played on the most defensive team in the league. I read that somewhere. His team is comparable to the Minnesota Wild. They play a defense oriented game. I think he was also the second leading scorer on his team. Pretty impressive for an 18 y/o. I don't buy into the Mario Lemieux comparisons, but I think Ovechkin definitely has the potential to be as good or better than Iginla. :banana: I'm sorry, but i'm so excited the caps are getting this great prospect. Hopefully winning days will be coming to the MCI center soon!

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
monster_bertuzzi said:
Guillame couldn't carry Brule's luggage.

Crosby#1
Brule#2

Set in stone...

Latendresse would be more than happy to carry Brule's luggage. He wouldn't want the little guy to strain himself!

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
I'm all for projections in 2005, but remember, there's a whole crop of Euro's no one on this board has paid any attention to yet that could yeild a player that could almost easily overthrow Brule.

I'm not saying that there is one, but lets be honest. For the most part, we don't hear much about Euro's, if anything at all, until their draft year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad