With Disney+, will you consider cancelling Netflix?

Will you consider cancelling Netflix?

• Total voters

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Not sure where to put this, but NBC/Universal has released details of their streaming service.

Their reboots sound bad, but, they do have a lot of binge worthy shows.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
The wife and I already have a plan in place to cut back on our Sling subscription for a few months to see if we can deal with just having Disney+ and Netflix for the time being. We haven't really spent a ton of time on Netflix recently and there are only a hand full of shows we actually watch on their together. Netflix will definitely take a major hit when Disney+ and peacock come out. Losing NBC and Disney properties will be a huge disappointment for some Netflix users

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Not sure where to put this, but NBC/Universal has released details of their streaming service.

Wonder what this would mean to Canadians as I don't think this would be available in Canada.

Last edited:

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Peacock, really, they are naming it Peakcock? I understand why, but still.

giphy.gif

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Not 30 Rock? Which is fine by me since I have Hulu and have no interest in more streaming services.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Not 30 Rock? Which is fine by me since I have Hulu and have no interest in more streaming services.

After I posted that, I've seen other sites that list 30 Rock, but it won't be exclusive, which means it may stay on Hulu.

It won't be available in Canada, but, if I had to pick an NBC series I'd want that could tempt me to a subscription, it would b News Radio.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
At the end of the day I just want new content, and for me that mostly means movies I haven't seen or interesting miniseries. I couldn't imagine purchasing a subscription to a streaming service that sells itself around watching old re-runs of shows like The Office or Cheers.

Looking at Disney+, I think the most interesting thing they have going for it to me is Fox Searchlight Pictures, who are developing a really good rep for a film studio in terms of the movies they're associated with. Still not enough to get me on board though.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
30 Rock > The Office

To the OP, I would keep Hulu over Netflix at this point. Half the price, new episodes on some shows, ads aren't a deal breaker for me. I can resubscribe to Netflix for a month if they have an original series I want to watch, but Hulu has many more of my favorite shows. Im pretty indifferent about Disney content, but the Fox catalog is pretty strong. ESPN+ is fine or whatever but it seems like a lot of college Softball level stuff with few marquee events.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
not Netflix but I will cancel Hulu and ESPN+ since it comes with it. also, will it there be the commercial free version of Hulu option?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->