Injury Report: Wisniewski - Broken Foot - Out 4 to 6 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: #CBJ D James Wisniewski has been placed on IR. He'll be out 4-6 weeks with a broken foot.â€

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: Craziest thing about Wiz's injury? He was injured in the first period -- finished the game -- and played 26:55 in a 1-0 loss. #CBJ”

stickguy

Jan 20, 2013
“@RobMixer: Craziest thing about Wiz's injury? He was injured in the first period -- finished the game -- and played 26:55 in a 1-0 loss. #CBJâ€

Kesler of Canucks out with broken foot, played 3 games after breaking it. If you can get your foot in the skate it is like wearing a cast so keeps all stable.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
He needs to take the rest of the season off to heal up and take care of his new kid... I've not seen him play enough since being signed to even know his number.. thus far a non CBJ factor. If things change and he plays enough to impact the club great, but I'm not holding my breath.

:shakehead

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
He needs to take the rest of the season off to heal up and take care of his new kid... I've not seen him play enough since being signed to even know his number.. thus far a non CBJ factor. If things change and he plays enough to impact the club great, but I'm not holding my breath.

Uhh. No he doesn't.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008

I remember my first beer too...

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Rough time to come back for Wiz.

He's a one dimensional offensive player whose return coincides with the most impressive defensive run in franchise history.

Wiz positive: Increased Power Play efficiency
Wiz negative: Tendency for defensive breakdowns.

Ought to be interesting. When he starts making his inevitable mistakes and Bobrovsky returns to mere mortal form, I would imagine that Wiz will be taking quite a bit of heat on this board:laugh:

I actually did have to look up his number. It's #21. Wiz has missed 52 out of the 115 games during his Columbus stint. He's played in only 54.8% of the games since being signed as a CBJ.

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
To claim that he's been ineffective during his messed up tenure so far, though, is to not be from this planet. To be watching a different game than than me.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
To claim that he's been ineffective during his messed up tenure so far, though, is to not be from this planet. To be watching a different game than than me.

Yep, Only Johnson has more goals among defensemen this year., and he's played twice as many games as TWENTY-ONE.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@Aportzline: #CBJ D James Wisniewski looks to be in the lineup tonight after a 14-game absence.â€

To bad no one will notice. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad