Wisnewski, possible trading partners?

thebus2288*

I hope your joking. And if you are, please stop.

Sure you can always buy them out, during the appropriate window. I seen no reason to do so, however.

Not joking at all actually. I'd take both of them over Wiz, Savard or Nikitin. Besides age Hejda would fill Prout's role better too minus the nasty Prout has in him.

You see no reason(s) to buy out Wiz and/or Umberger?? I do hope your joking. You are underrating just how bad Wiz has been in our own zone. And you talk as if 3 years is nothing. The CAP hits are what is hurting us. 10 mil right there with just them. You realize what we COULD add to the roster for 10 mil? 5 Prospals. **** add in Gaborik and theres another 5+ mil.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Not joking at all actually. I'd take both of them over Wiz, Savard or Nikitin. Besides age Hejda would fill Prout's role better too minus the nasty Prout has in him.

To each their own, but I wouldn't take Russell and replace anyone with him. Hejda is overpriced now. He didn't look at that good when the Avs were bad, it's amazing how much better players look when the team is good.

You see no reason(s) to buy out Wiz and/or Umberger?? I do hope your joking. You are underrating just how bad Wiz has been in our own zone. And you talk as if 3 years is nothing.

I didn't say anything about RJ, so don't play that game with me. It's annoying. Wiz's contract is fine over the next three years. He's worth around 4 million a year. I see no reason to waste ownership money on a buy out.

thebus2288*

Didn't know 5 Vinny Prospals even existed. Its a joke... talk about a facepalm.

And as much as I hate on Umberger, IMO Wiz and his contract hurts us more. We're what top-5 in salary being paid out? Believe me it wouldn't be "wasting" anything. It would remove a sub par player and a bad at best cap hit that can both be replaced by something positive. Removing them and their cap hits makes us a better team period...IN MY OPINION. But whatev lets just see how far this team will ever go with RJ Umberger on the PP and James Wisniewski on the PK on a nightly basis right? Whats 3 more years? Whats 10 million dollars worth of NHL hockey players? **** maybe I would rather talk to some hockey fans from KC or Seattle....

I just don't get the love for these guys sometimes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad