Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
cut.jpg

:rangers @ :sabres

1pm ET, Jan 1, 2018 (NBC, Sportsnet, TVA Sports)

Citi Field, New York, NY​

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I know it's in the Rangers MSG deal and all, but the fact Buffalo is the home team in Queens is ridiculous.

Also I completely forgot about this. The amount of buzz on this game is at radio static levels.

Reactions: Loff

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Can the NHL please do away with musical guests? Ace Frehley? I'm pretty sure the guy is trashed at 11:30 in the morning and it would be a test to find a less relevant act anywhere. Every time they bring a musician on it's a complete disaster.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I know it's in the Rangers MSG deal and all, but the fact Buffalo is the home team in Queens is ridiculous.

Also I completely forgot about this. The amount of buzz on this game is at radio static levels.

Can the NHL please do away with musical guests? Ace Frehley? I'm pretty sure the guy is trashed at 11:30 in the morning and it would be a test to find a less relevant act anywhere. Every time they bring a musician on it's a complete disaster.
The NHL has terrible marketing.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I'm hoping for the music to be truly facepalm quality. Like when the guy from Def Leppard put the Stanley Cup upside down.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe it's just me but the buzz for this game feels non-existant. It's the 10th anniversary of this event and I'm not sure even NBC cares.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Ace Frehley bombed the Rangers home opener a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad