OT: Winter Classic patch from the Flyers 2012 jersey

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Hey Flyers fans I got a quick question about the patch from their 2012 Winter Classic jersey. A few months ago when I saw the Leafs 2013 Winter Classic jersey for sale in person I noticed that the patch was not included on the shoulder of the replica jerseys. I was told it needs to be purchased seperate and added on. It's only included on the pro version and it's the same thing for the Red Wings one. Anyway I was wondering was the Flyers ones sold the exact same way since yours also had the patch on the right shoulder.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The jerseys were made for last years game but with the lockout they didn't add the patch to that stock because they would have been worthless.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I don't think the lockout had anything to do with the replicas not having the patch already on them, because why do the authentics have the patch already added on and the replicas don't? The only difference is when the Winter Classic logo originally came out last season it didn't say a year on it. Once it was re-announced and the jerseys were finally shown, the space without the year on the logo changed and 2014 was added on.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
My 2012 Giroux WC jersey came with the patch. It didn't have the A on his chest though as it was purchased while Pronger was still around and Giroux wasn't a permanent alternate yet.

My friend got a Red Wings WC jersey for this year and his has the patch on it...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->