GDT: Winter Classic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well 5-1.

We suck.

If we make playoffs we aren't getting past the Habs.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Wanted to be entertained by some afternoon New Years Day hockey.

Thanks, Bruins, for not showing up. Pathetic. A "Classic" against your biggest rivals on the national stage and that's what you show?

Nice.

Pretty sad. A total flop of a game. Not one ounce of entertainment factor. What a "classic" it was indeed.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
They really aren't going anywhere this season. Good core of Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Pastrnak, Beleskey up front but the defence consists of Krug as the only guy who should be retained. Time to move Eriksson to a contender, would fetch a solid return. Would like to say the same about Chara but just getting his cap space is a good enough return.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
The Bruins dont have "Bruins" type players anymore. The team now features Votrano, Koko, Ferraro, Spooner, and Connelley. Sad...

Pathetic performance but a soft team that lacks skill. Nothing comes out of this game but disgrace. Nice open net goal

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Sorry to say fam....

But I'm 99 percent sure this is the first big blow out in a winter classic game so far.

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Horrible game. No offensive flow, terrible defense, and the 5 GAA Rask is back. At the Winter classic, no less. How disappointing. Happy new year everyone, let's hope we make the playoffs.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I can't believe this is the same team I watched on beat-down the Sens earlier this week. Unbelievable.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
A little late, Hayes.

Whenever I see a goalie get hit in the throat with the puck, I think of Lundqvist getting hit and being out for 2 months.

What an insult to injury. Hideous showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad