Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Man, those Road to the NHL Winter Classic episodes are brutal this year. So short and they waste time, with all due respect, with guys like Carey. The Zibanejad part was a joke, let's get on a ride with him to MSG, the end.
SMH.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Man, those Road to the NHL Winter Classic episodes are brutal this year. So short and they waste time, with all due respect, with guys like Carey. The Zibanejad part was a joke, let's get on a ride with him to MSG, the end.
SMH.

It feels so clean. Censored. That's why the HBO series was so great. Seeing Torts and Lavi swear and yell at their players after a bad period showed character.

This new series on NBC is as entertaining as a post-game interview and I am pretty sure everyone knows how I feel about those ;)

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
I
It feels so clean. Censored. That's why the HBO series was so great. Seeing Torts and Lavi swear and yell at their players after a bad period showed character.

This new series on NBC is as entertaining as a post-game interview and I am pretty sure everyone knows how I feel about those ;)
It's like the money was over before the ending of the filming. Just horrible.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
SMH.

Caught up with them earlier. Yeah pretty meh.

Okposo seems like a really nice dude. Eichel on the other hand looks and sounds like a douche.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m looking forward to this event indeed - hopefully they figure it out in the winter classic.

Last edited:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Went shopping for ski pants and face masks for my kid and myself. Hands and feet warmers too. It will be brutal but excited to go nonetheless!

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Not worried about the cold. Just layer well, or if you're like me throw caution to the wind and go crazy

Kind of wish they did away with musical acts between periods, though

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Caught up with them earlier. Yeah pretty meh.

Okposo seems like a really nice dude. Eichel on the other hand looks and sounds like a *****e.
I though that myself. It's one thing to carry yourself in a certain light but sometimes some of the things he says it just sounds like he's way to into himself

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY

Liking Hanks mask. I prefer a minimalist mask. I think that is what made Richter's mask amazing. Though I don't understand the infatuation with lightning bolts on Hank's masks? Is this some hidden plea by him that he wants to be with the Tampa Bay Bolts? ;)

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
With how close Carolina and Pitt are to usurping us in the WC, this game is important. They really have a tough stretch ahead of them without Kreider and Fast.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Looks like Hank didn’t feel comfortable in those other Mets themed pads. Looks like they just added that small bridge graphic to his current pads. The ones we saw were pretty sick these aren’t them

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Got an Adizero Rangers jersey for Christmas, who should I get on it Buchnevich or Skjei?
I really want Buch, he's my favorite player and I love long name/high numbers on jerseys but I'm worried he could go back to Russia or something

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad