Pre-Game Talk: Winter Classic: NY Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres - January 1, 2018 @ Citi Field - 1pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Got it, thanks.
For the Sabres it isn't a problem to have only 40 "real" home games? Or is this even better because of the ticket sales etc?

They get reimbursed for the home game as the NHL "purchases" the home game from them so they get the equivalent of a sell out in terms of dollars from the NHL when the game may not have sold out otherwise.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
Early forecast is for a high of 22 on New Years Day. Good luck to those going! After hearing how cold it’s going to be I’ve given up searching for tickets.

Reactions: Doctor King Schultz

frgabby

Feb 8, 2016
Ulster County NY
Haven't been to Citi Field since it was still Shea stadium - any thoughts or advice on parking situation? Coming from Ulster county and would prefer to avoid metro north and subway if possible.

Also, has anyone heard about access to the clubs? My tickets say Foxwoods club and considering how cold it will be would love to have someplace to go warm up on occasion. No info from my rep when I asked a couple of weeks ago.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Haven't been to Citi Field since it was still Shea stadium - any thoughts or advice on parking situation? Coming from Ulster county and would prefer to avoid metro north and subway if possible.

Also, has anyone heard about access to the clubs? My tickets say Foxwoods club and considering how cold it will be would love to have someplace to go warm up on occasion. No info from my rep when I asked a couple of weeks ago.

Its better than parking at Shea. I've not had any big problems with parking at Citi Field, and I've been there for some big games where there were tons of people and not many parking spots.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site

There's plenty of parking, both in stadium and in surrounding areas.

There are spots underneath the highway that's used as overflow parking as well.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
does anyone know if there will be seat cushions? I still have mine from the Philly WC and not sure if they always give them out or not. Did they have them for the Stadium Series?

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
does anyone know if there will be seat cushions? I still have mine from the Philly WC and not sure if they always give them out or not. Did they have them for the Stadium Series?

They had nothing for the Stadium Series unless, perhaps, if you were in premium seats.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Can someone post pictures of the information in the Fan Guide that was sent with the season ticket holder tickets? They were not sent with Ticketmaster tickets.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Can someone post pictures of the information in the Fan Guide that was sent with the season ticket holder tickets? They were not sent with Ticketmaster tickets.

I ordered one off ebay for 5 bucks but I have it in my hotel room. I can show you tomorrow

Reactions: lhg39

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Early forecast is for a high of 22 on New Years Day. Good luck to those going! After hearing how cold it’s going to be I’ve given up searching for tickets.
I went to the Devils game at Yankee stadium and that was the coldest I've ever been. I was wearing two layers of pants, a t shirt, sweatshirt, coat, and jersey over my coat. Great memory nonetheless but I wouldn't do it again in that weather.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
A friend hooked me up with a last minute ticket so I'll be going after all. Honestly I'm more excited to see the Goo Goo Dolls live than anything (I'm a big fan of theirs but never got to see them live). This is much better than CeLo Greene (any of you who had to sit through him at YS for the game vs the Isles know exactly what I'm referring to. Best part was him being booed off the stage after stinking out the joint giving everyone the finger). I plan on staying warm by cuddling Sabretooth.

MadHookUp

Jul 24, 2005
I am sitting in the 500s, was curious how comfortable the seats are there. Anyone know the material they use, or if its cushioned? With the 20 degree weather, I might bring a seat cushion if they are metal or plastic.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I am sitting in the 500s, was curious how comfortable the seats are there. Anyone know the material they use, or if its cushioned? With the 20 degree weather, I might bring a seat cushion if they are metal or plastic.
Plastic

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
To add on, the only cushioned seats I believe in the ballpark are the Delta club seats behind Home plate on field level and the Hyundai club seats though I could be wrong about Hyundai. Haven’t sat there in a while.
Hyundai Club seats are padded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->