Transfer: Winter 2015-2016 Transfer Window Rumours and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Needs to stay at Athletic Club. Isn't ready for a move anywhere just yet.

From a Liverpool perspective this would be an unnecessary gamble given we have so many young players already. Rather see some of them given a chance.

I disagree here. I think if Liverpool waits a year his valuation goes way up and too many other teams will be interested. Liverpool has to gamble on players like this to get them over before the window to sign them closes. Look at the figured they quoted for Sane from the summer compared to now.

Interest in Williams tells me they are priced out of Sane, but I think these two players are pretty similar.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I disagree here. I think if Liverpool waits a year his valuation goes way up and too many other teams will be interested. Liverpool has to gamble on players like this to get them over before the window to sign them closes. Look at the figured they quoted for Sane from the summer compared to now.

Interest in Williams tells me they are priced out of Sane, but I think these two players are pretty similar.

Sane was never available for the figure that was quoted for him in the summer.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sane was never available for the figure that was quoted for him in the summer.

Even so, my point remains. There is a big difference from being available at 20 vs being available at 50

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Inaki to liverpool wouldn't make sense for all parties. Thankfully, were are talking about Bilbao here so, he isn't going anywhere until at least 2 years.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Nikos Karelis joins Genk from Panathinaikos for 3.000.000.

Had quite a debut tonight. Came on with 15 minutes to go in a 1-1 game with his team down a man and holding on to rescue a point. Then scored a fantastic goal in the 88th minute to win the game.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Inaki wouldn't start over Coutinho or Firmino, and we need a better striker, so he wouldn't be in the front three.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Regardless, Bilbao won't sell him. He's just breaking out and they have no clue what his ceiling is. You'll never get a player from this early in their career.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Acording to the Sun (lol), MU is monitoring (lol) Islam Slimani from SCP

He has been on fire with both Sporting and the NT tbh

Wouldn't trust the Sun, especially since Van Gaal called one of their journos (Neil Custis) a "fat man" during his press conference this week. lol

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Inaki wouldn't start over Coutinho or Firmino, and we need a better striker, so he wouldn't be in the front three.

Klopp changes the formations around. Williams is better than Ibe who gets a ton of minutes, Not to mention Williams gets in pretty easily if Firmino is playing "striker" too, for the same reason.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Wolfsburg defender Timm Klose is apparently close to joining Nowich for a fee of about 12 million euros(!)

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And they're supposed to get Sule to replace him :/ Preferred it when they neglected their CB position.

Bundesliga clubs must love it when Premiership teams come a calling? How much is Sule going to cost?

It's not like Cavani wouldn't play on the wing with Arsenal. Giroud is a better striker.

:facepalm:

I'm commenting on what will happen. Do the crime do the time. It would be awesome if they banned them outright and there wasn't a delay but everyone knows that isn't what is going to happen -- just like it didn't happen to Barcelona.

Don't get your panties in a knot because you have some kind of victim complex.

Oh, don't worry. Madrid will very likely get a longer delay than we ever got.

:laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Beauvue from Lyon to Celta for 5M+bonus.
Haller refused to leave Utrecht for Norwich. Said he wants to go to a european team.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I so want Sané. He reminds me so much of Sterling but bigger, stronger and left footed.

Sane and Williams would rebuild the wings quite nicely.

May settle for Williams and Kostic too.

Sterling is a weird player. I feel Sane might have a higher ceiling than him.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
QPR's Charlie Austin to Southampton for 4M is done (great deal).

Nolito and Denis Suarez to Barca are also done.

Bazoer turns down a move to Napoli after Ajax agreed to terms. 25M + 25M via bonus' (which were apparently easy to reach) (all in Euros btw).

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Had quite a debut tonight. Came on with 15 minutes to go in a 1-1 game with his team down a man and holding on to rescue a point. Then scored a fantastic goal in the 88th minute to win the game.

Happy for him but that depresses me.
Not getting past the qualifying stages for both CL and Europa league killed us financially this season. Forced their hand on that transfer way too soon.
Gonna miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad