Wins

Tookey98

Aug 29, 2008
I have a question, where the kings are in the standings do wins really matter as much as some rest and building some line chemistry? Maybe get some of the younger guys more ice time so they can gain valuable experience, work on the special teams and such.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I have a question, where the kings are in the standings do wins really matter as much as some rest and building some line chemistry? Maybe get some of the younger guys more ice time so they can gain valuable experience, work on the special teams and such.

Until Phoenix cannot catch the kings wins matter

Tookey98

Aug 29, 2008
Until Phoenix cannot catch the kings wins matter

I'm not say they should lose but there is 13 games left I would like quick to play 8 jones 5 and maybe give dd, Kopi and other stars a night off or even a few short games say 10-15 minutes and that can even be in a run away game if it's there. I see and correct me if I'm wrong 3 games that really matter Ana, SJ and phx in my opinion

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012

If the Kings falter anymore, they legitmately can miss the playoffs, so days off and rest are out of the question right now.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Just an example, though not likely to happen:

If we rest guys and earn 1/3 of our 26 points left, we'll be at 91 points
If Dallas goes on a couple streaks and earns 2/3 of thier 26 points, they'll be at 92 points

Tookey98

Aug 29, 2008
Just an example, though not likely to happen:

If we rest guys and earn 1/3 of our 26 points left, we'll be at 91 points
If Dallas goes on a couple streaks and earns 2/3 of thier 26 points, they'll be at 92 points

Good point it might be better to see the next 5-8 games and see

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't think we have that luxury. Maybe the last game or two of the season, but even then, with this team, I worry about the intensity drop-off if you give them a mini-vacation before the playoffs. Need to ramp them up.

Ron*

I don't think we have that luxury. Maybe the last game or two of the season, but even then, with this team, I worry about the intensity drop-off if you give them a mini-vacation before the playoffs. Need to ramp them up.

Ah, they took a mini-vacation in the last two games of 2012 against San José, earning loser points in each game, then they went 16-4.

This team definitely stole "the switch" from the Lakers at Staples Center and has used it pretty religiously over the past three seasons.

Alternate Jersey

Jul 8, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
Ah, they took a mini-vacation in the last two games of 2012 against San José, earning loser points in each game, then they went 16-4.

This team definitely stole "the switch" from the Lakers at Staples Center and has used it pretty religiously over the past three seasons.

and i'd love it if it stayed that way. luckily we are a really good possession team right now. :sarcasm:

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
They just had three weeks of rest last month. The batteries should be fully charged, especially for the non-Olympians.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad