Winnwell Pro Stock nylon gloves

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Just got the new Red/White/Blue Pro stock 15" regular fit gloves today! WOO HOO!!
A bit tighter than I'm use to but it's been a long time since I broke in a new set of gloves. First reaction is LOVE. I'll skate stick and puck today and report back later this evening. Winnwell is the best company I have dealt with in a long time (Great response from customer service!!!)

mfd1068

Mar 21, 2011
Keswick
I have a pair of Winnwell pro stocks as well. Excellent glove,especially when you factor in the price.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
I have a pair of Winnwell pro stocks as well. Excellent glove,especially when you factor in the price.

Yeah I talked to a rep about getting the rest of the Winnwell pro stock stuff and he said that the lion shear of the equipment went out west mostly to BC. I still have not skated with them yet but I pulled out the RBK 4 roll gloves and the winnwells felt as good look almost the same in the padding layout, I also have some old late 70s cooper cloves that have a similar color schema. I love the R/W/B colors with the through back design.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
Used the gloves on Tuesday and I have to say that they are as good as my RBK 4 roll gloves and the retro look is the coolest. most of the OHL kids that played on Tue. really liked the gloves look and feel. You have to see and feel them to believe how nice they are.
I think that Winnwell is going to be a major player in the equipment market sooner than later. I just can't say enough good about the 3 Winnwell product I have now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad