Post-Game Talk: Winnipeg @ Washington | 2/25/20 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I dont think the lack of a strong 60 min game is conditioning. If it all nhl teams are not conditioned.

The 60 min game is hard. The other team is getting paid too. They will get the upper hand. Sometimes a team mails it in but I doubt the caps problems are conditioning

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
You don't put Siegs in over Kempny. Kempny is struggling but he's still a better option than Siegs. Siegs has digressed and he's not so good on the PK anymore.
Couple games in press box should help Siege to regain his form.
In turn, couple games in press box for Kempny will provide him with the same! They can rotate them.

Reactions: SDBondra

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Overall a good game and heading in the right direction, valuable 2 points on a day when CBJ and CAR lose and NYI get 1 pt, but PHI gets 2

At least the boys had a strong 20 minutes to start then half of 2nd before slipping up, don't even remember the last time they were up 3-0 in a game, and ultimately held on. Granted we should've crushed them 6-2 but oh well. Most of the lines looked good, Holtby looked fine again; Kuzy cared (mostly), 3rd and 4th lines looked strong

Let's see how the next few go and hopefully they keep improving and getting to the point where they need to be in 19 more games

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I'm down with that. Seems like he can't catch the puck anymore or catch up when it slips through him. Maybe someone else will be better!?!

Interesting how some saw that Kovalchuk turnover as as Carlson turnover.

Meanwhile there is no chance the the yuh take Carlson off the pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad