Proposal: Winnipeg Off-Season Acquisitions

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
It would take more than that for them to part with Laine and Connor and Ehlers have very different value.

Nuge+ Klefbom+ 2020-1st for Laine and Lowry

or

8th pick and Bear for Ehlers as listed above

or

8th pick, Yamamoto and Bear for Connor
1st . Remove all the pieces in the first offer and replace with Draisaitl and Kassian.
2nd. Decent offer, but not super interested.
3rd. Solid offer for sure.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
It’s one year to late to target Sanheim and I don't see Philly interested in another wingers.

How about that package for Trouba;

11OA + Hagg + Rubstov
It's probably a year or two late to try to trade Hagg and Rubtsov. Assessments of their potential have plummeted in the past year or two.

Chayos

Mar 6, 2003
Winnipeg
1st . Remove all the pieces in the first offer and replace with Draisaitl and Kassian.
2nd. Decent offer, but not super interested.
3rd. Solid offer for sure.

Draisaitl is worth more than any player Winnipeg has let alone adding anything even if it a marginal player like Kassian

To counter

Drasaitl and Kassian
for
Laine and Connor/Ehlers

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Draisaitl is worth more than any player Winnipeg has let alone adding anything even if it a marginal player like Kassian

To counter

Drasaitl and Kassian
for
Laine and Connor/Ehlers
That would be an easy NO from the Jets. Cant lose 2 of 3 top young wingers even for a fantastic player like Draisaitl. To me, Connor would be the most appealing for the Oilers. And I would think Edmonton would be interested in Lowry.
Something like Connor + Lowry for Draistaitl? Draisaitl's salary does not help the Jets cap crunch though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad