Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospects 2015 - #8

jetkarma*

Well HF has some cut off line that hasn't been applied consistently in the past , for this poll Chiarot has played less NHL games than the cut off number which I believe is 64 .

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Well HF has some cut off line that hasn't been applied consistently in the past , for this poll Chiarot has played less NHL games than the cut off number which I believe is 64 .

Yep

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/whatmakesaprospect/

If a prospect is a skater (forward, defenseman) and has played in 65 NHL games or more before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday; or, if a goaltender has played in 45 NHL games before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday, that player will be considered graduated to the NHL. Conversely, if a player completes the season of his 24th birthday without passing those milestones, then that player will no longer be considered a prospect by Hockey’s Future, regardless of the player’s status with his NHL club.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
This is Hockey's Future, and we're using HF's designation of a prospect.

The one thing they should change is if a player is signed to a one way contract at some point after their ELC. Because now they are being paid as a NHLer, not a prospect.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I voted Harkins but man do we have a solid prospect pool now. So much depth.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
This is where things get tricky...

I feel Comrie, Copp, Chiarot could go here...

I voted Harkins though.

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
Harkins.

While I expect copp to start this a ason I don't see him ever being more then a fourth or thirs liner. Its tough between him and Harkins but harkins still has legit top line potential and I still feel is an odds on favourite to be at minimum what copp is now.

Still co fused as to why chariots is on here, how did he not hit the games played threshold?

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Still co fused as to why chariots is on here, how did he not hit the games played threshold?

09-09b47e86bbb22442cdd6a31f3b773578.jpg

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Harkins.

While I expect copp to start this a ason I don't see him ever being more then a fourth or thirs liner. Its tough between him and Harkins but harkins still has legit top line potential and I still feel is an odds on favourite to be at minimum what copp is now.

He shall remain a prospect until people spell his name right.

So it is spoken. So it shall be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad