Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospects 2015 - #20

BrianFromAIH

Long Time Lurker
Jun 16, 2012
Warren, OH, USA
I'm big on Niku, and like him a lot.

It's pretty surprising how enough people feel the same way or better to put a seventh round pick from the last draft up here in the top 20 with still talent on the board like Lodge, Glover, Poolman, Kichton, Blomqvist.

I think it shows how good the 2015 class really is.

Anyways, I really like Niku and think he'll turn out to be a steal in the next few years. I like Poolman too but I have to take Niku's upside.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I'm big on Niku, and like him a lot.

It's pretty surprising how enough people feel the same way or better to put a seventh round pick from the last draft up here in the top 20 with still talent on the board like Lodge, Glover, Poolman, Kichton, Blomqvist.

It's almost inconsequential who we pick at this point, because they are so relatively close together. My rationale for picking him:

1) He was originally a projected mid-round pick, and we got him in the 7th.
2) Toby was a 7th round pick.

:)

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
It's almost inconsequential who we pick at this point, because they are so relatively close together. My rationale for picking him:

1) He was originally a projected mid-round pick, and we got him in the 7th.
2) Toby was a 7th round pick.

:)

I'd argue it is totally inconsequential who we pick as it will have absolutely no impact on a prospect's development. It is just a fun little thing to do in the slow summer months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad