Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Not quite sure why the so called “minority” always immediately call out the favourable opinions of the majority. Immediately labeling them “sheep” because the actually like the jersey! Just because you like something that many others like doesn’t mean you’re a follower!!!

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
They look classy as hell in person. My non sports fan gf from Hamilton liked them way more than our home jerseys and I'm pretty sure just bought me a jersey

Reactions: Jet

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Here's a pic of the jersey at a store. No fancy cameras or lighting. Realistic setting with a realistic model. I think it looks fantastic. The jersey isn't bad either.

received_244491036244214.jpeg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Part of the problem is the Heritage jersey was done so well expectations might have been too high for this one . At first i didn't like it but it definitely has grown on me , think i'll grab a Buff jersey soon .

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Part of the problem is the Heritage jersey was done so well expectations might have been too high for this one . At first i didn't like it but it definitely has grown on me , think i'll grab a Buff jersey soon .

I didn't like it at first either. I'm coming around. But the HC jersey is still so much better. Well, not just the jersey but the whole uniform with the red pants..

Reactions: Jets 31

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I have to admit, seeing these in-game, I really like the colour scheme and the aviator blue. Reminds me of the third colour jerseys of my beloved Chargers (which they are wearing right now in their London game).

I like these better than the regular jerseys.

Reactions: purdy44

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The Aviator's look great when you see them at a game and on ice. I'm not sure why the Flyers third jersey got a pass if the Aviator ones got criticized for being "too plain". Those are literally just black jerseys with orange bands, no thought out into them at all. Possibly designed by Gritty

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
The third jersey will sell well with Jets Fans who are not Canadian (Maple Leaf) or from Winnipeg...

TNSE has a jersey for every kind of Jets fan from wherever they are from...

Smart Marketing by the Jets brass...
The third jersey I would never buy, but its not a knock down on those who do.. to each Jet fan their own jersey like's...

Go TNSE Go

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I was pretty disappointed in the jersey when launched (even though I am a fan of the colour). Very amateurish. I do like how the whole uniform looks on the ice, though.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Wife likes 3rd jersey, wife gets 3rd jersey for birthday. :surrender
At least the authentics are too... ahem, "form fitting" to suit her so I got away with a replica. :phew:

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Didn't like them at first. Now asking for a Morrissey for Christmas. Damn marketing got me again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->