GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues | FSMW - TSN - KMOX 1120 | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Feel like first ten minutes we looked like a force. Then they got that back door chance that almost went in followed by a penalty fest that turned the tide in their favor. Couldn't quite get it going again after that.

Vabeachblue

Dec 5, 2010
Va
Any good blogs or blues website I should know about. **** the jets BTW, the blues work harder than the caps ever have. I like this type of hockey. Any good prospects? Also I have immense respect for halal he was beast for the habs

TimtheDJ84*

Any good blogs or blues website I should know about. **** the jets BTW, the blues work harder than the caps ever have. I like this type of hockey. Any good prospects? Also I have immense respect for halal he was beast for the habs

Blogs hmmm. I can't think of anything off hand. The Blues are pretty young, with Rattie,Jaskin and of course Allen in the AHL right now. Hitch is pissed.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Turnovers galore. Too sloppy. They aren't great on the PP, but they're still an NHL team with some very talented players. You give them enough opportunities and they will cash in on it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad