GDT: Winnipeg Jets @ St. Louis Blues | FSMW - TSN - KMOX 1120 | 7:00 PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
What's going on with Tarasenko? Not much news on him lately and I see he's on the third line now.

He's also been told he'll be flipped around with Stewart 2/3 within that line-up. Watch the game and you'll see him get more minutes. Anyway, the Blues roll the top 3 lines so there is no significant distinction between 2nd or 3rd line. I believe his play has forced him to get more minute and he's being put in during crucial moments (end of OT, etc).

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Prediction: I'm not around tonight, Stewart goes nuts has a big game, I get accused of "hiding" cuz I'm not in the thread.

No but seriously I'll be catching up on this game via the thread later so all detailed descriptions of game action are appreciated in advance.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Whenever Stewart gets one goal, he'll get a 2nd one in the same game.
I hope so. Will be nice to see him get on the scoreboard.

I still find it hilarious how he came back into the game to go after Hornqvist and then just went straight back to the locker room for the rest of the game. :laugh:

Feel like he deserves some bounces going his way.

Last time we played the Jets was a disappointing end so hopefully we can put them away at home.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
What's going on with Tarasenko? Not much news on him lately and I see he's on the third line now.

That line plays the 2nd most minutes, so it is our 2nd line according to Hitch, but our writers refer to the Roy line as the 2nd line.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Whats up guys I am a blues fan now, What do i need to know?

To quote a poster in the steen thread on the main boards:

Blues will have eight 20 goal players.

And lose in the first round of the playoffs.

You will watch a team that looks like a cup contender for 40+ minutes and a team that looks lost for the rest in most games.

Welcome to a frustrated cup less franchise with high hopes for this season!

Vabeachblue

Dec 5, 2010
Va
We're the greatest team ever assembled in sports history.

Oh god no, what have I done. I actually like the caps but hate the **** out of the managment and staff. Always had a soft spot for the blues though. Like the players, coach, jerseys, rivalry with the Hawks, and western hockey. What do you guys think of managment? I have already been duped once.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Oh god no, what have I done. I actually like the caps but hate the **** out of the managment and staff. Always had a soft spot for the blues though. Like the players, coach, jerseys, rivalry with the Hawks, and western hockey. What do you guys think of managment? I have already been duped once.

Management as in our GM is fantastic and our ownership is showing they want to win, but we still have a budget that will give us limits.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL

Our management is great, it would be pretty hard to find somebody who isnt happy with Army running the show

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Im not sure if they are using old footage of the concourse area or what on the pregame show but it was like all Blackhawk jerseys

TimtheDJ84*

Whats up guys I am a blues fan now, What do i need to know?
Welcome, nothing like learning on the fly. Let's Go Blues! I love the management by the way. I think most will say Armstrong had done a hell of a job thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad