Winnipeg Jets signed jerseys

Jerts

Mar 5, 2015
Winnipeg
Looking for a Jets signed jersey that I could display in the man cave.

The hook is that this is a work service reward and I have to purchase it locally.

I have checked out Joe Daley's.

Can anyone suggest any other local sources?

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Looking for a Jets signed jersey that I could display in the man cave.

The hook is that this is a work service reward and I have to purchase it locally.

I have checked out Joe Daley's.

Can anyone suggest any other local sources?

Go to Shoppers Drug Mart in Tuxedo besides Safeway. You can likely get and Ehlers or Trouba. I am going to the post office there in an hour and will post what they have. They have done public signings with AJ Authentic and keep and inventory in stock. Prices are reasonable.

Edit: Doesn't look like they have them anymore. Didn't see any where they were before.

Last edited:

Jerts

Mar 5, 2015
Winnipeg
Go to Shoppers Drug Mart in Tuxedo besides Safeway. You can likely get and Ehlers or Trouba. I am going to the post office there in an hour and will post what they have. They have done public signings with AJ Authentic and keep and inventory in stock. Prices are reasonable.

Edit: Doesn't look like they have them anymore. Didn't see any where they were before.

Thanks for checking. I would never have thought to look there.

Also ... if anyone notices the memorabilia display at their local Costco can the let me know which location?

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Thanks for checking. I would never have thought to look there.

Also ... if anyone notices the memorabilia display at their local Costco can the let me know which location?

I would call them or drop by. They have been undergoing renovations. The jerseys may have been moved from where they were.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->