Winnipeg Jets sellout streak ends at 332

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I'm not sure what tax breaks have to do with how many people buy tickets, but I will confess that this tablet has a very small keyboard.

Or maybe it's just that my dammed hoofies are too large for these keys?

Either way, I'm sure you'd win any measuring contest. (And the amazing Mrs. Moose tells me to put this tablet away now...)

Bingo! :thumbu: You got it.

BTW... you aren't alone, Mrs. Legend is always telling me to get off my iPhone, tablet and PC.

Last edited:

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
That's what is ironic. We in Arizona were told for 20+ years that Winnipeg would sell out EVERY game if they got a team back
Ya right. Born and raised in Winnipeg. First time I heard that was on Coaches Corner after the NHL lockout about 2006-07, so I guess you are living in the future.

Winnipeg was not even on the radar 20+ years ago as we had just lost our team, and the new arena was not completed until late 2004

Last edited:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Ya right. Born and raised in Winnipeg. First time I heard that was on Coaches Corner after the NHL lockout about 2006-07, so I guess you are living in the future.

Winnipeg was not even on the radar 20+ years ago as we had just lost our team, and the new arena was not completed until late 2004

"Living in the future"? Love it!

The next time someone tries to console or support themselves with a ridiculous, bald-faced lie, I will simply look them straight in the eye and say: "You, sir, are living in the future".

Ironically, we're in Phoenix tonight...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad