Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets select Croix Evingson #211 Overall

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb

Some good clips on Evingson (#5)

You know, it would be very helpful if you could use some software to highlight the player in question so we don't have to hunt around looking for the guy on each clip. Not trying to make more work for you, just... no, actually I am trying to make more work for you so it's less work for me. :D

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I thought he skated a lot like Myers in the clips. Liked what I saw, hopefully he translates this good season into some NCAA success!

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Evingson captured Defenseman of the Year honors in the NAHL last season after leading all blue-liners with 52 points (12 goals, 40 assists). He committed to play hockey at UMass-Lowell. Last week, the 19-year-old, became the first player in the history of the franchise to be drafted after playing in Shreveport when the Winnipeg Jets snagged him in the seventh round.

You think about it your whole life, and then it finally happens,â€Â said Evingson, who completed Winnipegs five-day developmental camp Friday. Now, he will head to college, and the Jets will hold Evingsons rights throughout his career with the River Hawks. Evingson was one of three NAHL players selected in the NHL Draft last week: Corpus Christi goaltender Tomas Vomacka (fifth round, Nashville) and Fairbanks defenseman Benton Maass (sixth round, Washington).

[Read the rest at the link]

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/sports/mudbugs/2017/06/30/shreveport-nhl-nahl-croix-evingson-poster-boy/103333632/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad