Prospect Info: Winnipeg Jets Prospects 2017-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Is Artic Ice still posting astute analysis like ( and I paraphrase slightly ) I don't like the pick at all, it was a terrible pick by Chevy, blah blah blah.... I haven't seen him play and don't really know much about him ...

As I said mediocre at best information and not a sight anyone should really feel they should peruse to become well informed. If you think it is not that then that is telling.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Hello,

Any significant prospects looking to graduate to the NHL this year?
Petan should stick with Armia traded. Vesalainen and Niku have way more upside then him but should start with Moose but aren't far away and may finish season with Jets.
And Roslovic will be full time 3rd line centre most likely.
Lemieux may be up and down but is a fourth liner.

Reactions: Vincenzo Arelliti

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Petan should stick with Armia traded. Vesalainen and Niku have way more upside then him but should start with Moose but aren't far away and may finish season with Jets.
And Roslovic will be full time 3rd line centre most likely.
Lemieux may be up and down but is a fourth liner.

Appelton will also likely see some injury replacement time.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Just luck of the draw I guess as he was real noticeable in almost all the games I went to.

Yep. He was the best or one of the best players on the ice in the Moose games I saw, and he was pretty much in a class of his own among forwards at Dev Camp. Already has a very complete game and a smart, smart player on and off the puck.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Yep. He was the best or one of the best players on the ice in the Moose games I saw, and he was pretty much in a class of his own among forwards at Dev Camp. Already has a very complete game and a smart, smart player on and off the puck.

I think he has a chance to take 3RW. It will depend on his TC. I only went to 1 Moose game but he really stood out.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
And maybe there's a damn good reason it hasn't happened before this. Well, at least we didn't pick a player from England.

You offend me, sir.

There are actually a few decent UK junior players, atm, and at least one who may get drafted, which puts us slightly ahead of Malta in terms of prospects per capita.

Reactions: RRenegade

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Continue discussing prospects in the new prospects thread for the 2018-19 season.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->