Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg Jets @ Boston Bruins 10-8-2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCrowes

Sep 10, 2014
Sunny Old Lyme
All 3 right shot D are guys Claude knows from experience

Isn't Irwin 3rd in games played on the blue line, behind Krug and McQuaid? I LOVED Colin Miller this preseason, but for the first game of the season perhaps Claude wants a bit more experience out there?

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
How the hell is Miller going to win the Calder if he aint playin?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Greetings bruins fans!

A pleasure to open the season with you guys. A question about your roster, it seems there's a lot of names less known? Lots of rookies and youth this year? Should make an interesting season.

As for us, everyone is healthy and ready to go except for clitsome who is out for the year. Ehlers, petan, and copp have a combined one game pro experience. Watch for petan during the game, I think he will be a top 5 passer in the league.

Hopefully a nice clean hard hitting game. All the best.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC

Not a huge shock, but here's confirmation.

I'm really concerned about this 'upper body injury'. It's these 'super secret' lingering injuries that seem to be the worst. I don't understand why they can't just give a full update as to what is wrong with Chara.

sirmaxalot

Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
I am very excited for this season. A new start. I love this team and have posted this before somewhere but I think before today's game we should all get some goosebumps. GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got moved!! GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Nice to know Clode sets the precedent that you can not do **** in preseason and get extremely outplayed by a rookie and still have a roster spot, really gives Miller and the rest of the kids confidence.

All the talk in the offseason, all the press conferences, all the articles and in the end nothing changed :help:

Our style won't change, it can't change with K.Miller, Irwin, Kevan leading the way.
Will be fun when Morrow sits for Seids.

Does Julien even know who we are playing against tonight?

Isn't Irwin 3rd in games played on the blue line, behind Krug and McQuaid? I LOVED Colin Miller this preseason, but for the first game of the season perhaps Claude wants a bit more experience out there?

A player who was the worst defensively is not going to help at all, don't care if he has NHL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad