GDT: Winnipeg Jets at the Dallas Northstars, 7:30pm CT, TSN 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok you big beautiful bastards i'm gonna put my incredible 2-0 record for GDT's on the line so consider this game won by the Jets already . :nod: Oh , welcome to Winnipeg Nick Shore , if you are wondering what that weird smell is that's the smell of a winner , i know you wouldn't have smelt that before coming from Toronto . :naughty: GO JETS GO !!!

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Playing the Stars again in a home and home. What do you think about this?

giphy.gif

Hey, hey, hey! You want me to get into trouble? :naughty:

Anyways, come on boys, let's win this one!

timthumb.php

Go :jets Go!

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I watched The Big Lebowski in it's entirety for the first time last night. I was entertained. :laugh:
That movie is a classic , probably watched it 5 or 6 times . That part in the movie when that guy is laughing like a idiot at everything the Dude says and the Dude turns and asks what's this guy's problem man ? Just cracks me up . It's like having a conversation with Kevin O . :help:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

Ah the North Stars. I remember them well. My grade 10 Geography teacher was a huge Habs fan back in the day. I found him quite irritating (he's a decent guy and a good teacher) so I went out and bought a North Stars jersey for the playoff round. He was not amused. I was. :D Turned out there was this redhead that was a Northstars fan as well so it may well still be the best jersey purchase I ever made.

The Fist

Fist full of dollars
Feb 9, 2014
Winnipeg
That movie is a classic , probably watched it 5 or 6 times . That part in the movie when that guy is laughing like a idiot at everything the Dude says and the Dude turns and asks what's this guy's problem man ? Just cracks me up . It's like having a conversation with Kevin O . :help:
Knox Harrington, the video artist.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad