Proposal: Winnipeg Jets and Edmonton Oilers Major Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2015
If you took out the first from Edmonton......it would still be a no from me. (But I like RNH and Larsson, so I may be a little biased)

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Can you imagine Laine-McDavid-Draisaitl line? We're talking a line that would strike fear into the hearts of opposing fans. D-Men would be trembling in their skates, especially on the PK. Were looking at 50+ Laine for years. McDavid leading scorer for most of the 20s. Drai will be 100+ point player. It would be the the most dominant 1st line of the last 20 years.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Let's pretend Little modifies his NMC, as he is a hometown boy.

Don't know when the last time Little actually lived in Edmonton. I could see Little waiving if he was going to a contending team, but geez not the Oilers. It's almost a bad fit for a trade, two team that cap issues. At least the Jets have cap issues with good players, the Oilers cap issues not quite as pressing but with generally two great players and not much more.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
No

Trade away Larsson from our defense and that pick is guaranteed top 5. This trade also forces us to split up the best duo in the league - something we really shouldn't be doing.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
Can you imagine Laine-McDavid-Draisaitl line? We're talking a line that would strike fear into the hearts of opposing fans. D-Men would be trembling in their skates, especially on the PK. Were looking at 50+ Laine for years. McDavid leading scorer for most of the 20s. Drai will be 100+ point player. It would be the the most dominant 1st line of the last 20 years.

what kinda double agent talk is this!?!? HERESY!!1 MAN the Torches!!!

Reactions: MC2D

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015

Can you imagine the laughter at the other 3 lines? Little/Neal/Chiasson as a 2nd line and then try to name 3 other forwards if you're not actually an Oilers fan.

After a thousand years of rebuilding and spending to the cap.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Really funny to add Little who Laine absolutely can't wait to NOT play with.

Point is to send Laine off for cheap, move his mortal enemy with him so he never gets a proper center?

Reactions: Stubu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad