OT: Winnipeg ICE 2021-2022 [ICE @ Brandon Fri Dec 17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Heck of a start for the ICE. looking really good. They’re gonna be so dangerous when Krebs comes back. That Teply-Kinder line is really good.

And what can you say about the kid Carson Lambos. 5 points in 5 games. 2 goals last game. (Including this one)

Going to be really special watching him and Savoie play the next few seasons.

Savoie has 12 points in 3 games for RHA midget Prep.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
More than likely he will play only home games for now

Isaac Johnson is one hell of a pickup for the Ice.

fyi RHA played in the Les Gogol touranment in Saskatoon on the weekend and lost in the finals to the Saskatoon Contacts. I think Savoie was playing there

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

YellowheadChiefs

Jan 31, 2019
Honest question. I was an absolute huge BWK fanboy for many years, especially during their cup runs. However I have lost all respect for the organization with it's ties to the VGK, is it bad that I wanted to jump ship to the ICE even though I have never done that in sports? Long story short, McCrimmon is a cheater because he couldn't win legit and it shows.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The growing pains are showing for the Ice now. It's going to be a season of high and lows for this young team but next year I feel they have a shot at being among the best teams in the CHL.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Honest question. I was an absolute huge BWK fanboy for many years, especially during their cup runs. However I have lost all respect for the organization with it's ties to the VGK, is it bad that I wanted to jump ship to the ICE even though I have never done that in sports? Long story short, McCrimmon is a cheater because he couldn't win legit and it shows.

?. Ex Wheat King here. Pretty rough take so an explanation would be required

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
Can you elaborate? If that was the case Branstrom would have reported there last year instead of play in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad