OT: Winnipeg Goldeyes discussion - FISH WIN! FISH WIN! Back to back titles!

Wolf357

Jul 16, 2011
Is there a site with a live score of the goldeyes game? Can't seem to find one...

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Loudest cheers at the Jets game (save for the Ehlers goal) were the Goldeyes score updates. Nice win, congrats to the Goldeyes! :handclap:

TommyKillian

Dec 12, 2013
That was one of the most satisfying sports events I have witnessed. The park was packed, everyone was excited, and the Goldeyes destroyed in a championship game. It's not everyday you see a team win a league title on their home field.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
They only won because I had the jinx removed from the thread title. Without me, that balk doesn't happen. You're welcome. ;)

Thanks. Bout damn time something goes our way. House was absolutely packed. Fans deserved to see a championship. Atta boy boys. Go Fish

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
The manager should be fired! After all he only won a championship and and played the vets over the kids. :sarcasm:

Congratulation to the Goldeyes!

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
That was one of the most satisfying sports events I have witnessed. The park was packed, everyone was excited, and the Goldeyes destroyed in a championship game. It's not everyday you see a team win a league title on their home field.

It's not everyday you see a Winnipeg team win anything. ;)

Congrats to the Fish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->