Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg at New York 4/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
I have a feeling this place will get ugly if they don't win this one.

Fixed it 4 you
I agree
And it will get like a unruly peasant village attacking Frankensteins castle at nightfall if they drop the next three decisively. Which they very well might. Hopefully not though

*Bob Richards*

If they get shut out again, I'm logging off HF, throwing my computer out the window and seeking refuge in my basement until the ensuing storm subsides.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
I guess I'll watch.

I didn't watch the last game and spent the whole time playing Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby and still feel like it was time better spent.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I have a feeling this place will get ugly when they don't win this one.

Despite the fact that it's ugly around here already, could you seriously blame the fanbase if the Rangers lose AGAIN?

3-6-1 in their last 10. ****ing Avery. I loved his tweet but he saved Torts' job.

Boy does Torts have a lot of things working in his favor for job security this season. If this was an 82 game year, would he still be around? **** no. I hate him.

JT Miller, and Taylor Pyatt just went an entire calendar month without a point. How the **** is that even possible? :amazed:

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
I'm almost scared to watch. This is a must win at this point. I can't remember the last time I felt this dejected when thinking about my Rangers.

I have such love for them, but it's getting hard to have faith in a team that seems to have none in itself. Know what I loved so much about them last year? They were warriors. I said it often. They had the heart and passion of warriors. I wouldn't dare call them that right now. They play deflated, defeated and as passionate as my ex. They're not winning because they aren't playing with a winning spirit.

I'm even beginning to get down on Cally's leadership. Where are the closed door players only meetings? Did I just miss hearing about one or have there simply been none? Because the players need to have it out with each other, and Cally needs to put his ****in foot down, and hard.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
this is it....

this is THE game...

Time to score.....at least 1 more than them...

*Bob Richards*

Based on how we play Winnipeg, I'm not even banking on winning.

But at least score a goal. One. Uno. A tally more than 0. Half of two.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
A loss would make people go crazier and rightfully so but even worse would be Carolina and the Isles both winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad