Post-Game Talk: Winning Is Better (Jets 5 Nucks 1)

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
raw

Perreault confirmed a P.O.S stealing Hendricks' goal in the last minute :sarcasm:

Seriously though, nice to see them win in a convincing manner after a rough road trip. Needed it considering the out of town scoreboard wasn't that kind to us tonight. Onwards and upwards!

Reactions: ocdaddy

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Took them the entire first to get their legs going. Great second and they did fine in the third closing it down.

Glad to see Helle bounce back with a great effort.

The team looked pretty fatigued by the end of the game so this two day break couldn't have come at a better time.

I'm at the Hawks game and look forward to fresher looking team.

Lots of strong performances tonight when you could clearly see that they where running low on gas.

Reactions: kanadalainen

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Two day break should be good after so many games without one. Boys will have full energy for the important Hawks game on Thursday

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Connor, Ehlers, Perreault, Armia all played great. Lowry, Copp and Tanev another decent/steady game. Liked Kulikov and Morrissey on D. Big game for Helle as well!

Little was ok, definitely didn't look slow, didn't accomplish much though. Laine, Wheeler and Scheifele all weak games. Laine was bad

Reactions: sipowicz

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Jets were blitzed in the first period but once Van slowed down to normal it was clear who the better team was. Great game by Morrissey-Trouba, Lowry line, and Ehlers. Little had a bad game couldn't handle the puck at all. Laine still refusing to shoot and looks for passes too much. Byfuglien completely invisible. All in all, it was a good game and I am glad I watched it.

Reactions: Mud Turtle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad