GDT: Wings @ yotes 8:00 pm et

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
I am biased as a wings fan.

It seems like the referees and league are in favor of the coyotes. That delay of game call, allowing third man in with the Mantha scuffle, and that goal.

Stupid.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
this just this

Attachments

• goal!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    goal!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Perfect Human

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
75.1 Unsportsmanlike Conduct - Players, goalkeepers and non-playing Club personnel are responsible for their conduct at all times and must endeavor to prevent disorderly conduct before, during or after the game, on or off the ice and any place in the rink. The Referees may assess penalties to any of the above team personnel for failure to do so.

Might've been an accident, but a lot of penalties are accidents...

Hockeycentral | NHL | NHL Rule 75

Reactions: Perfect Human
Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
75.1 Unsportsmanlike Conduct - Players, goalkeepers and non-playing Club personnel are responsible for their conduct at all times and must endeavor to prevent disorderly conduct before, during or after the game, on or off the ice and any place in the rink. The Referees may assess penalties to any of the above team personnel for failure to do so.

Might've been an accident, but a lot of penalties are accidents...
It's not clear that club personnel operate the arena, though. It's usually the same owner, but not the same company.

People just need to calm down. There's no rule, so it can't be against the rules. This is a reason to make a rule.

Reactions: DetroitRed

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
It's not clear that club personnel operate the arena, though. It's usually the same owner, but not the same company.

People just need to calm down. There's no rule, so it can't be against the rules. This is a reason to make a rule.

They have issued a penalty on football fans for being to loud. I call bullshit on not being able to apply a judgement call when it presents itself.

Reactions: DetroitRed

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit

I see your point, but hasn't Detroit been assessed penalties for fans throwing octopi?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Nielsen with a pretty good two-hander to the back of a guys leg when he interfered with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad