GDT: Wings @ yotes 8:00 pm et

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
D0qgcOgVYAMRKMG.jpg

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Tonight's Game is huge for Blashill... If they lose in a hard fought game, no big deal, but if they get blown out again after what just happened, they HAVE to make a move.

Reactions: lilidk

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Coyotes have a hot hand as of late. Fighting for a low seed playoff spot and this is a game they will definitely want to win. I want the loss tonight but ideally a close regulation loss. Don't want another uninspired, pathetic display like we saw against Montreal. Hoping that was the result of whatever voodoo magic Habs have had against us.

Air Budd Dwyer

Feb 11, 2012
Detroit
Coyotes have a hot hand as of late. Fighting for a low seed playoff spot and this is a game they will definitely want to win. I want the loss tonight but ideally a close regulation loss. Don't want another uninspired, pathetic display like we saw against Montreal. Hoping that was the result of whatever voodoo magic Habs have had against us.

Exactly. I actively root for 6-5 regulation losses every night with goals and assists from any of Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, Athanasiou, Cholowski, Hronek, or Rasmussen.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Exactly. I actively root for 6-5 regulation losses every night with goals and assists from any of Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, Athanasiou, Cholowski, Hronek, or Rasmussen.

Unfortunately against Arizona 2-1 is far more likely than 6-5.

I'm calling exactly that, a 2-1 loss. Hopefully in regulation because we need no points. L.A, Anaheim and NJ are also terrible, and aren't winning anything these days. Need that 30th spot to get those odds.

31st isn't happening.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Yikes that 1st line?? Feel bad for Larkin. Vanek is still out? I hope we get a win just for pride from last game's debacle.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI

Big E scratched on his birthday... Even though I can't stand him (Ericsson), Blash is an a** for not playing him tonight IMO lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Konnan511
Oct 18, 2006

Big E scratched on his birthday... Even though I can't stand him (Ericsson), Blash is an a** for not playing him tonight lol

Never really understood why people think days/events like this should have any bearing on decision making.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I'm in row C tonight. The closest I have been to the glass at a NHL game. On the side Wings will attack twice. This will be a great night for a Witkowski hat trick. Let it happen, Hockey Gods, let it happen.

This is the first year since my move to Phoenix I didn't make the journey to Gila River. Hopefully Detroit loses in an entertaining way.

Reactions: Bondurant

Sparkzuk

Jan 13, 2016
A regulation loss with a Larkin Hatty would be great. Hopefully nobody is injured and it's an entertaining game. Enjoy :)

Reactions: mantha39

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Wings lose 3-4. Witkowski hat trick and Jordan Oesterle puts away 4 for the Coyotes. Michiganders rejoice.
The only problem is, when Witkowski scores, normally it means things are going very, very well. But there's nothing that makes me happier than a Witkowki goal. So, I'll agree to your terms.

Reactions: Bondurant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad