GDT: Wings vs vgk 7:30 pm et 2/7/19

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
WOW, that last shift by Vegas was what got them to the SCF last year. Someone always there to try and take the puck at the right time and winning battles.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Red Wings fans to Ken Holland, Sell, Sell and Sell again.

Which to be clear is exactly what he said he would do time and again this year... I really don't understand how some people are reading what he says. If he says it open and honestly people ignore it. When he has to go full GM mode with cliches and the times you think well of course he has to say that for season tickets (you know like I don't plan on being the worst team in the league which not even the Florida Marlins admit) people pretend like he broke out stone tablets and put it as doctrine.

Reactions: Red Stanley

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Wings should trade Ras before the rest of the league knows what we already know. He is basically a poor mans holmstrom

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wings should trade Ras before the rest of the league knows what we already know. He is basically a poor mans holmstrom

Yes but AA is a star.... Okay Rasmussen has to be one of the 20 youngest regulars in the league. He isn't a finished product, I don't understand how you can make arguments on a guy that is in his mid 20s having potential and outright dismiss somebody that is 19.

Interesting talent analysis and projection. He is at worst Holmstrom on steroids more than likely. Now will he get to play with a Lidstrom(guy only had prime years), Datsyuk (prime) and Zetterberg (prime) is the bigger component. Ras reminds me a ton of Anders Lee, just with more physical gifts to fill out into. But he is probably two years from being the physical force he will become. For instance right now Rasmussen is miles more ready for the NHL than Zadina, not that you seem to care when it comes up to having Zadina run through the ringer at this level.

People that want to play the kids, especially when they are teenagers and 20 years old need to get more comfortable with the mistakes and learning points they have to learn. Especially how physical the league is down low. How they adjust this summer is more important than this season, but seeing the grind will help them long-term in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: jkutswings

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Yes but AA is a star.... Okay Rasmussen has to be one of the 20 youngest regulars in the league. He isn't a finished product, I don't understand how you can make arguments on a guy that is in his mid 20s having potential and outright dismiss somebody that is 19.

Interesting talent analysis and projection. He is at worst Holmstrom on steroids more than likely. Now will he get to play with a Lidstrom(guy only had prime years), Datsyuk (prime) and Zetterberg (prime) is the bigger component. Ras reminds me a ton of Anders Lee, just with more physical gifts to fill out into. But he is probably two years from being the physical force he will become. For instance right now Rasmussen is miles more ready for the NHL than Zadina, not that you seem to care when it comes up to having Zadina run through the ringer at this level.

People that want to play the kids, especially when they are teenagers and 20 years old need to get more comfortable with the mistakes and learning points they have to learn. Especially how physical the league is down low. How they adjust this summer is more important than this season, but seeing the grind will help them long-term in my opinion.

Ras has looked reaally good tonight too actually. Carrying the puck a lot more and had a shift where he was a beast down low

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
How the f*** are these Pejorative Slured Vegas players and coaches even debating this penalty that's such an obvious call

They're just as clueless as their fans and they don't have an excuse they've been involved with hockey their whole life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->