GDT: Wings vs sabres 7:00 pm et 4/6/19 last game

lgrwmike

Dec 28, 2007
Deerfield Beach, FL
D3eFe__W4AAFzDh.jpg

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Yeah, the Sabres are a joke. It is appalling that a team can fail so badly at what should be the easy part of team building.

Grant the Wings Dahlin instead of Zadina last year and I can pretty much guarantee you that this game isn't for the 4th worst record in the NHL.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
The Sabres have been pissing me off all season. I dontd care about the standings, let's pot 10 on them.

Reactions: Yooper906

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
I stand by what I said. Let’s play this like a preseason game. If we win we win, but this is a good chance to give these College FAs and career AHLers to demonstrate their ability.

I’m down with this.

Let Kuflner play all night with Larkin. Try to get the kid a point.

Reactions: lilidk

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I stand by what I said. Let’s play this like a preseason game. If we win we win, but this is a good chance to give these College FAs and career AHLers to demonstrate their ability.

This game I agree with this.

You couldn't do "load management" games or whatever with a week to go in the year. But year after year after year teams in the last game of the year (when it holds no real meaning), they give guys the chance in the go home game. That's where Sproul and Mrazek and several other guys got their first taste.

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Fans of both teams today: "it'd be best to lose this one but look at the terrible team on the other side, probably not happening."

Reactions: RabidBadger

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, the Sabres are a joke. It is appalling that a team can fail so badly at what should be the easy part of team building.

Grant the Wings Dahlin instead of Zadina last year and I can pretty much guarantee you that this game isn't for the 4th worst record in the NHL.
Why do you guys care so much about Buffalo? Them sucking doesn't effect us at all. If they want to be a perennial tanker who cares.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
The Sabres have been pissing me off all season. I dontd care about the standings, let's pot 10 on them.
I'd like to see AA get his hat trick and take over the team lead in goal even though he has muted all his haters and has most of them pretending like they weren't ever a hater of his......

Reactions: Sentinel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->