GDT: Wings vs isles 3/16/19 1:00 pm et

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
We will get the 6th or 7th pick.
Didn't realize this game was worth 10 points.

Give it a rest dude. 2nd win in 14 games and you act like we're heading UP in the standings. 2nd worst P% in the league with 10 games to go and nothing to indicate we could have a stronger finish. 6th or 7th pick would be great but it's much more realistic at this point we are going to lock up a top 5 pick.

We should have taken Erik Brännström over Ras.
EB was a reach at 15, would have been a massive reach in the top 10.

Reactions: NickH8

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit

Give it a rest dude. 2nd win in 14 games and you act like we're heading UP in the standings. 2nd worst P% in the league with 10 games to go and nothing to indicate we could have a stronger finish. 6th or 7th pick would be great but it's much more realistic at this point we are going to lock up a top 5 pick.

Wrong. They should know to lose every game and in the process absolutely demoralize the locker room.

/s

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018

Did you miss my post about the inevitable winning streak we will have by the end of the year? Also never liked Ras all his junior points were on the PP. I hope I'm wrong but he doesn't look the best player available @9

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm liking Kuffner as a person, just a really intelligent, affable, and articulate kid.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I'm liking Kuffner as a person, just a really intelligent, affable, and articulate kid.

Don't really expect much of him, but it's fun to watch him enjoy the ride. Seems like he's on top of a mountain he was beginning to doubt he could ascend.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Did you miss my post about the inevitable winning streak we will have by the end of the year? Also never liked Ras all his junior points were on the PP. I hope I'm wrong but he doesn't look the best player available @9
Actually, you might want to look at his splits last year in junior, he scored really well at ES his final year in try city. You still want Vilardi iirc, who's played less hockey games the last 2 years than Ras has played junior games.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Actually, you might want to look at his splits last year in junior, he scored really well at ES his final year in try city. You still want Vilardi iirc, who's played less hockey games the last 2 years than Ras has played junior games.
Vilardi has back issues or I will still prefer him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad