GDT: Wings vs flyers 6:00 pm et 2/17/19 nbcsn

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Or he might be feeling it and he'll stay hot.

He has skated well pretty much every game since returning for injury. He seems to have found a step while he was only able to workout his legs. But I like what I have seen from him a lot lately. Surprised he hasn't put up more points, you have to think if he keeps playing this way they will come. Sort of like Nyquist played correctly most of last year and has just been rewarded a lot more this year for almost the exact same effort.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
He has skated well pretty much every game since returning for injury. He seems to have found a step while he was only able to workout his legs. But I like what I have seen from him a lot lately. Surprised he hasn't put up more points, you have to think if he keeps playing this way they will come.

I am hoping this is the swagger he needs to finish the season strong.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Team has no finish. All these wasted scoring chances. We could be winning 7-2 or something this game. But no.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Puck was loose and Hart was corralling it with his stick as he dove forward. He got the puck just before Larkin.

I'd be pissed if Dylan quit on that puck.
Really? We're ok with elbowing goalies in the head now?

Maybe if you can't get to the puck without clocking the goalie in the head, you shouldn't be going for the puck.

Reactions: 1865

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Really? We're ok with elbowing goalies in the head now?

Maybe if you can't get to the puck without clocking the goalie in the head, you shouldn't be going for the puck.
Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. Goalies getting elbowed in the head is fantastic!

It was a loose puck. Two players went for it and there was a collision. Larkin didn't elbow him in the head.

Notice how there wasn't much of a reaction by the Flyers?

Reactions: AHall88

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Oooo Kronwall had someone lined up but they saw it at the last second.

Nice to see Mantha throwing his weight around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->