GDT: Wings vs. Blue Jackets

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007
Also noticed how smooth Smith is carrying the puck up the ice.

A shame he's not on the PP.

At least Babcock adjusted and put Datsyuk back center, where he belongs.

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if Holland sign Cleary again. Babcock loves him even when he is on one leg

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
Almost wonder if Babs is playing Q so much just so he can say "Ken, it's not like I didn't give him a chance" before the eventual benching. He's brutal.

ThankYouBasedGod

Oct 25, 2010
Saskatoon
Okay, so I'll ask again. It doesn't look like Cola will be good to go tomorrow, if Kindl and Ericsson are both still out as well, who gets the call?

JmanWingsFan

Your average Jman
Aug 18, 2011
Somewhere
I'm ignorant when it comes to a hockey opinion, but I didn't think Cola did so bad tonight... Before his shoulder gave up on him....

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Almost wonder if Babs is playing Q so much just so he can say "Ken, it's not like I didn't give him a chance" before the eventual benching. He's brutal.

He's also left with pretty slim options to say the least. Lashoff played 18 minutes, that's probably at least 8 more than Babs anticipated going into the game.

I'm ignorant when it comes to a hockey opinion, but I didn't think Cola did so bad tonight... Before his shoulder gave up on him....

Nope he wasn't, looked pretty solid. What a surprise a body part of his gave up ;)

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010

Nah, he wasn't bad. It's just in hindsight(well anyone could probably see at the time but Holland) a stupid signign and we could all see this coming.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Besides the shootout how did Brunner look tonight. Looks like he got a decent amount of shots. A little more comfortable, or is some line shuffling coming soon?

solo16

Nov 22, 2007
CT
Okay, so I'll ask again. It doesn't look like Cola will be good to go tomorrow, if Kindl and Ericsson are both still out as well, who gets the call?

Come one you already know the answer to that..... Lilja.... just a phone call away. Book it.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Besides the shootout how did Brunner look tonight. Looks like he got a decent amount of shots. A little more comfortable, or is some line shuffling coming soon?

He made a few mistakes here and there but it seems he got much better as the game went along and Babs coached him a little. He has great jump and seems to complement D and Z pretty well. I think we'll see some awesome plays from those three in the coming weeks.

last_sd

Jun 9, 2007

He is adjusting.
He is taking a lot of one timers which we really lack. So I like that.

He tries many things that only work in bigger rinks but hopefully he will learn.
I don't like him as 4th forward on PP though. That's on coaching stuff not him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad