GDT: Wings v Bolts

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Why? This is the one team I wanna beat. I don't want them in the playoffs if we ain't going.
Each fan has their own preferences. I'd be just fine if Tampa won the whole thing, but my bigger interest is the highest draft pick Detroit can get. To each their own.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Why? This is the one team I wanna beat. I don't want them in the playoffs if we ain't going.

Ok...Sucks for you? I don't care what happens with Tampa.

Pittsburgh and Chicago I love trampling but anyone else I don't mind losing to if it improves our chance in the lottery. The only thing I pray for each game, no matter the opponent, is that it's a high-scoring game and certain individuals (mostly the kids) can improve their stat lines.

For me, rooting for losses when were out of the playoffs is simply rooting for the long-term benefit of this team.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
i would like to see bolts get 8th, would be super tough series for any of the big three

EDIT and also first time in my life ive been hoping for the wings to lose

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
i would like to see bolts get 8th, would be super tough series for any of the big three

EDIT and also first time in my life ive been hoping for the wings to lose

Eh, there would probably be a lot of 6-3 games in the pens/caps favor

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Close to 35%.

You wouldn't happen to know the average for the rest of the league would you?

I suspect we're higher than most, because all we can do is play for the tie and the loser point. Parity is real and it means we rarely are going to get blown out. But it also means we're going to send a lot to OT and lose instead of ever winning outright.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
I want them to go on a good run. Screws their cap situation more.

They've got good players on decent deals. They can make trades. Better than our situation where everyone is overpriced and is essentially unmoveable, even if they don't have a NMC or NTC.

Kucherov is having a great season, not bad for a second rounder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad