Wings trade block

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
At this point its clear the players i added have not worked out in atleast putting me higher up. Can do salary back of course, but looking to shed slowly.

So with that being said its time for the fire sale. Most on this list are rentals, of course if your curious about others feel free to ask.

Johnny Boychuk pure rental with his retirement solid top 4 defensive defensemen. High Checking and defense

Kevan Miller another very solid defensive defender, with great ratings and a smaller salary.

Wayne Simmonds solid bottom 6 physical player. Actually having a solid NHL season with the leafs.

Kyle Turris solid bottom 6 center, for a contender. Good ratings for likely his last time of his career.

Kyle Okoposo bottom 6 winger not terribly rated despite his career taking a nose dive.

Jordan Martinook again bottom 6 guy much cheaper than the 2 above.

Andreas Athanasiou, so this is more gauging the market as hes had a solid start to his season before being on covid leave. Im fine keeping him, but if there is a market id be open to trading him.

Jake Debrusk, another gauging the market signed beyond this season. Debrusk is young, solid player who likely just needs a change of scenery in the NHL.

Marc Andre Fluery, bounce back campaign with Lehner really struggling. He will likely get a nice boost in his last contract year in the HFNHL.

After that everyone can be talked about, obviously the younger players take more to move. If your looking to protect players rather than lose them for nothing i have forward slots available.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Fluery has been traded

To FLA
Marc Andre Fluery
Nick Jensen
DET 5th 2022
DET 6th 2021
DET 4th 2023

To DET
Matt Murray
Niklas Hjalmarsson
Aliaksei Protas
Tyler Tucker

Hjalmarsson is now on the block.

Also Alexander Radulov whose off to a hot start in the NHL. Can be moved too

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Hjamarsson, Derusk, Turris are both gone.

Return PHI 1st 2021, Joe Pavelski, NSH 4th 2021, PHI 7th 2021

Joe Pavelski availible if anyone wants to deal me a dead weight contract and get a player who well costs alot but atleast still performs.

Brian Boyle is also on the block forgot to mention the solid bottom 6 center.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Kevan Miller 85DF, 84CK, 78SK pure rental, solid defensive PK guy for a playoff push.

Johnny Boychuk 82DF, 86CK, better offensive rating than above aswell. Retired so dont have to stress about the extra year.

Brian Boyle 82CK, 80DF, 97FO perfect 4th line PK center

Jordan Martinook 81CK, 70DF bottom line defensive forward

Wayne Simmonds 86CK, decent offensive ratings, solid bottom 6 guy

Drake Caggulia 85CK, 74DF again another solid bottom six defensive minded guy

Kyle Okoposo expensive depth forward.

All these guys i can take some salary back to move them. None are overly expensive in terms of draft pick/prospect capital

Zuccarello
Pavelski
Radulov

All having success in the NHL this season. Radulov best prices for what he does. Willing to take on deadweight contract if youd like to move them for a lessee cost an add a guy who can still contribute.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Bump this up, as we get closer to the deadline and their salary drops more.

Canadians First in 2021 also on the block, willing to move down or out of the round depending on the return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->