Confirmed with Link: Wings sign Kent Huskins for 1 year

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
According to Wikipedia, Mr. Huskins is a hockey player who has played for hockey teams? Anything else?

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
The Wings are without Carlo Colaiacovo, who hurt a shoulder Monday and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. Jonathan Ericsson is day-to-day with a sore shoulder.

Jakub Kindl isn't expected back from a sore groin before Friday.

Brian Lashoff made his NHL debut Monday, scoring the Wings' first goal in the 4-3 shoot-out victory at Columbus. He's back in tonight.

http://www.freep.com/article/201301...es?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Detroit Red Wings

So what will the D pairings be tonight?

Kronwall - Lashoff
White - Quincey
Huskins - Smith

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Ok, now we have both guys who played with Alex Pietrangelo at last season (Colaiacovo and Huskins).

I really don't know is it a good or bad thing. Colaiacovo did look decent, though. I feared worse, that he is like Jason Woolley or Lilja who rides with the greatness of Nicklas Lidström.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
I know he played for the Blues last year. Seems to have size and could help in the bottom pairing.

Something like:

Kronwall - Smith
Lashoff - White
Quincey - Huskins

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
This is fine, but it does eliminate any chances of lashoff sticking around after/if everyone is healthy.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Ok, now we have both guys who played with Alex Pietrangelo at last season (Colaiacovo and Huskins).
should also sign keith seabrook.

it is possible some opponents will become confused and think it is brent seabrook and/or duncan keith, and then decide to be less aggressive.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Just looking at stats he doesn't seem physical is the slightest, but the good news is that he at least blocks shots

Year GP Hits Blocked Shots
11-12 25 6 35
10-11 50 18 58
09-10 82 32 113

Decent depth signing, should help on the PK solely by replacing Q.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad