Wings shopping

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Boyle
Boychuk

Giroux is open to offers, no player in the NHL has had more points than Giroux in the last 5 years.

So if you want to pry him from me the offer would have to be a good one. But I'm looking to shore up depth on my team. I'm looking for quality assests over quantity for any of my players.

Likely won't deal anyone 25 and under unless an offer blows me away

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Claude Giroux has been dealt

Returning will be Milan Mikahlek the vetern will help replace some of the scoring.

The big pieces that returned, Jake Vitrtanen the 19 year old made the Canucks out of camp and despite the points not coming has drawn good reviews for his two way play in his limited ice time.

Mikhail Grigorenko the 21 year olds development path has been very bumpy to say the least. Many already writing him off. Under Roy, his play has improved he is cury just under half a PPG. He still has a way to go that expected him to be a top 5 pick last few years. But if he can work hard on consistency he could become a top end forward in this league.

Sebastian Collberg is playing his first full year in North America. It has been a bumpy ride so far for the Swede but hopes are still high for the 21 year old. That as he adjusts to the NA game he can translate into a good two way top 6 forward

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
59075343.jpg

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
''You beat me .......Nice trade Zac, Giroux he's finish.......''

VQlzvB3.jpg

Last edited:

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
I agree its a pretty weak return, but Giroux was available and nobody made a better offer. As someone who tried over the summer, it's nearly impossible to get value when dealing away salary.

If Zac is looking to jumpstart a rebuild, this is probably the best deal he would get.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Don't trade until you don't get what u want.....or waive him to Capitals......:help:

Last edited:

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Boychuk top end defender
Boyle still a good puck mover willing to take salary back expiring contract.

Milan Michalek
And Matt Moulson

Looking to rebuild these assets are open for offers.

Had some talks for Gallagher and Hanzel. Not openly looking to deal them, but they can move in a fight deal.

Rest if the team runs the same deal. No one is really untradeable

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Bump,

Boyle for a late pick can take short term salary back
Boychuk can take back salary
Michalek, and Moulson same thing

Rest of the teams available for the right price.

Also currently looking at 4 NHL goalies next year.

With Korpo, Bernier, Lindback, and Grubauer so if your looking for a back up goalie Lindback is available

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Pending League approval both Boychuk and Boyle are gone.

With a ton of cap, free we can take on some dead weight on short contracts. If anyone needs to dump guys, will cost a pick or prospect depending on who, how much and how long.

Michalek, Lindback, and Moulson still on the block.

Michalek still a useable top 9 guy. Short term not high asking price, will need Salary back.

Lindback, for a 5th cheep reliable back up goalie.

Moulson again good top 9 guy, can take salary back

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Gone are Boychuk, and Boyle

In return we get PIT 2nd 2016, Jeremy Morin and Dylan Blujus. Morin is a risk of becoming a career AHLer, but will likely have his last NHL shot with the Maple Leafs when the fire sale starts. Hopefully he's not done yet, and can develop into a good top 6/9 forward. The second will be a mid to early, and Blujus is a projected top 6 two way defender

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I applaud this last trade! :handclap:

Have you noticed the Penguins are the 6th best team though? May not end up mid/early.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Your welcome ;) tbh I've been so busy I haven't really looked at the standings. Just worried about making moves that make sense for the team. At this point I look like the Leafs, so time to start hording.

Unfortunately last year I chased a cup, and cost myself an early first. **** happens, still stocked the cupboards pretty nice.

Projected 2016-2017 roster

C-LW-RW
Hanzel-Nyqvist-Gallagher
Spooner-Maroon-Atkinson
Grabovski-Byron-Moulson
Beagle-Burmistrov-Smith

Extras
Josefson,Morin,Ferrero,Boucher,Grandlund,Grigorenko,Virtanen,Terry

Defense(this is where it gets scary bad)

Hickey-Schenn
Morrow-Mcquaid
Weber-Davidson

Extras
Elliot, Cundari, Jordan, Lashoff, Patyrn

Goalies(3 headed beast)

Bernier
Korpo/Grubauer
Korpo/Grubauer

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Michalek has been dealt pending approval, just a reminder seems ive had a few GMs use my old email. Well i have regained access its still hit or miss.

So please use my recent email [email protected]

Still looking for some defenders. Given i have such a solid depth of forwards at this point looking to expend one or two for a good young defender

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Gone is Milan Michalek, Mike Weber, and Jacob Joesfson

In are Tom Gilbert, Matt Irwin, Sergei Plotnikov, Dillon Fournier, DET 4th 2017, OTT 5th 2017

Gilbert will be a stop gap on defense, Irwin will likely replace Weber. The picks help restock the cupboards later, well Plotnikov and Fournier stil hold some upside. One hopefully remains in NA and can finally adjust. Fournier has had some injury luck hope can stay healthy.

Michalek was never going to be resigned, Weber has been a good foot soilder but hes replaceable, and Joesfson was dealing with position of strength hes a good young 3/4th line center.

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Still looking for some top 4 young defenders

One of Gallagher/Atkinson could be dealt. Or i could expend one of my higher end forward prospects

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The deadline has come an passed two seperate deals

PIT 2nd 2016 in return Beau Bennett

The second was a bigger deal, gone are Gallagher and Grandlund returning is Dimitri Kulikov and Bill Arnold

Brent Burns Beard