GDT: wings @ sharks 11/16 10:30 Game Day

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Getting Glendening back should be a boost but I wonder who sits for him? Plug him in for Erne or Ehn and our forward group is looking half way decent and I think Glendening and Smith could be two pieces to a pretty effective grind line. As much as I hate Glendenings usage at times, hes turned in to a pretty good player for us.

Reactions: decaguard

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Getting Glendening back should be a boost but I wonder who sits for him? Plug him in for Erne or Ehn and our forward group is looking half way decent and I think Glendening and Smith could be two pieces to a pretty effective grind line. As much as I hate Glendenings usage at times, hes turned in to a pretty good player for us.
At this point they should sit friggin Nielsen for Glendening.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wait what? Hirose is back in the lineup? I totally forgot about that plug.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
We have a third line that has combined for 0 points so far this season. Of course he’s going to get a top 9 spot...
Doesn't that really make it the 4th line?

I'm not sure why Nielsen is getting more ice time than Helm, who has been at the bottom of TOI for the past 6 or 7 games. Odd player usage considering Helm is +5 on a team with dumpster fire defense.

Reactions: RedMenace

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Pretty sad but I'd be ok with Hirose/Glendenning/Perlini as the third line. I really think Nielson needs to be pushed to the 4th line and limited minutes untill he's a little more productive/healthy. I can't tell what his problem is totally. Could be just aging, idk. He doesn't look like a player at all though this year. Kinda just skating out there. At the very least we need him to be a productive face-off guy who can help shut down other teams best players if he's not going to be a productive on the offensive end.

Reactions: Gniwder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->