GDT: Wings/sens 11/19

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
There isn't a scenario that I wouldn't support wrecking Marchand wicked good.
iu

Reactions: HisNoodliness

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Much needed regulation loss. No joke. The team has been winning/getting points too much for my liking.

Yah, I really didn't care if they lost THIS one.

It's like winning the Division top game as a contender. You eat points from your main rival. Now they lost the points for the main TANK rival.

It was a good game with many chances, this time there was just not puck luck. I don't usually care about the result of a, the overall game means more.

Good game with zero points is best result in tank mode. :)

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I hope we lose it like the Avs.

4th overall and did get best player from the draft (Makar).
2017draft. , not sure who won that draft Vancouver or Colorado , but supposed to be Phily or Jersey

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
When you have a pieced-up D like the Red Wings had last night, they were lucky to just lose by one.

Can Seider play his 9 game stint now? :laugh:

Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Our big guys need to show up against teams like this. Pretty inexcusable to be so dominant against the best lines in the league and then play such lackadaisical hockey against some of these bad teams.

muchbetterthanlada

Oct 24, 2015
Cholo should be sent down. He's playing very sheltered minutes but was still -3, and this is becoming a common story line for him.
What is a surprisingly common storyline is how often Cholo gets credited with more minuses than he has earned. Last night he was on for two goals against and somehow ends up with a -3.

in any case.. there's no way he should be sent down.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
What is a surprisingly common storyline is how often Cholo gets credited with more minuses than he has earned. Last night he was on for two goals against and somehow ends up with a -3.

in any case.. there's no way he should be sent down.
He's not been good. Even on a team that has the disaster of a defense Detroit has they still have to shelter him.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
He's not been good. Even on a team that has the disaster of a defense Detroit has they still have to shelter him.
Playing 22 minutes is sheltering him?

Among Dmen only Hronek had more ice time last night.

He’s still learning and struggling with consistency but there is no one in Grand Rapids who should be taking his spot right now.

no not even Seider. At least not yet.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA

He’s still learning and struggling with consistency but there is no one in Grand Rapids who should be taking his spot right now.

Of 250 faceoffs 5 0n 5 he's been on the ice only 50 have been in the defensive zone. For 5 on 5 zone starts he starts in the offensive zone 70% of the time. 15% of his ice time is PP time. Compare that to 0.2% of his time on the PK this year.

I can keep going, but he's by far the most sheltered D-man. And he's still a trainwreck defensively. Imagine how bad things would be if he had PK time and D-zone starts.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL

His spot? No. Seider is definitely better than many of the DMen in front of him, though (I've watched 90% of Griffins and DRW games this season, I am basically a pro-scout from my couch).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->