Wings searching for AGM

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
My laptop seems to be done, and I'm in the process of building part by part a new computer. However till then I have no way to set my lines. Looking for an AGM with experience with STHS. You would mainly be working with me on lines.

However you would also serve as a second opinion come draft time/ trades etc. Unfortunately have not heard from my AGM in awhile and with me losing my old email don't know how to contact him anymore.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I am not 100 percent familiar with dropbox, I have donwloaded and loaded my lines into my dropbox folder.....Can the league see them or do I have to upload them to somewhere else?

I (Jeff - Lightning GM) run the Sim for the league, and no, I won't be able to see them in your Dropbox folder. You'll need to send [email protected] an email with the address you used to sign up for Dropbox so I can send you an invite to our shared folder. Once you get in that you'll want to save your lines in it each time you update and I copy from there.

dino200022

I (Jeff - Lightning GM) run the Sim for the league, and no, I won't be able to see them in your Dropbox folder. You'll need to send [email protected] an email with the address you used to sign up for Dropbox so I can send you an invite to our shared folder. Once you get in that you'll want to save your lines in it each time you update and I copy from there.

You are awesome Jeff thank you so much I will make sure I get that part done ASAP....thank you again!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad