Post-Game Talk: Wings @ Oilers

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
glad for helm. good that he scored. speed seems to be there still.

mrazek had one of the easiest shutouts i've ever seen. shouldn't be one of 3 stars.
i think Brodeur benefited from a number of these, pretty sure he shut out the leafs on 9 shots.

Lugaid

Hajlajtreelmål!
May 28, 2008
Stockholm
I'm loving that Tatar seems to be solidifying his roster spot. It does raise the question why Nyquist isn't in yet though, but hey, let's be happy at what we get thrown!

1st Line Interloper

Will Drop the Gloves
May 4, 2013
Great to see Helm back in the lineup.

Can anyone answer this
5-4-2
3-0-0
1-0-0

Why?

I think (and hope) that management finally got the memo and have decided to keep Tatar in the lineup. Helm coming back is just a boost, and I'm hoping he just gets his first few games done without any set backs.

I think we have found our 3rd line as well: Tatar-Andy-Abby. I think it's a nice introduction for Tatar because he has chemistry with somebody he's worked with before and a guy who crashes the net. Tatar has to both be defensively responsible and offensively successful in that line. He generates a lot of the opportunities there and it's a good experience for him.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
So what are the lines when Franzen comes back???

You can NOT ruin that third line, with the exception of Abby back to the 4th and Franzen on the third?

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Also, I am all for Kindl this year. I don't hesitate ever when he is on the ice. He has a good offensive upside too but I never seem to see him get burned for it. You see that PP when he took 4 shots in a row??

Confidence out of him. No one is gonna step up to him and there's a guy in front, why not keep letting them go. He has been great IMO

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus

You can NOT ruin that third line, with the exception of Abby back to the 4th and Franzen on the third?

I see no reason to mess with the third line, it's clicking and generating a lot of chances without being a defensive liability. When Franzen comes back, I hope he goes into Cleary's slot on the second line and Cleary goes on the 4th with Helm and Miller. That would be ideal - and by ideal, I mean a realistic thing that Babcock would consider doing.

I hope that he doesn't bump Abby or *gasp* Tatar down to line 4 and slot Clearly on line 3. That would be brutal.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Really happy to see Kindl having a lot of confidence in his shot. He fired a bunch last night and sooner than later good things are going to happen from those shots.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011

I think you're forgetting about an offensive black hole that played just 4 seconds less than Dats on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->