GDT: Wings @ Oilers 7pm Jan 22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
Bob Stauffer tomorrow: "I understand the frustration with Peter Chiarelli. But, Brendan, can you tell me how this fan base would feel about him if this team just won a stanley cup? How about two stanley cups? How bout a three-peat? Brendan, how about a ten-peat?"

Brendan: " . . . uh, pretty good?"

Bob: "mmmmmkayy. I got a feeling they'd feel pretty good. Just goes to show you how fast opinions can change."

Everyone: "What the actual ****."

You really captured the smugness of Stauffer, well done.

McDrailers

Apr 13, 2013
Newfoundland
This is what shows their lack of commitment. Everyone talks the talk, but only a few walk the walk.

Fully agree. The team plays 55 minutes of NHL caliber hockey. It’s mostly to blame on compete and pride level, but st the same time it’s hard to keep pace on NHL skill level with no NHL skill

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Nurse bumbling the puck everywhere and making a zero IQ shot lol

Dime a dozen number 5 dman

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Lol have a chance for one more rush, McDavid wide open...Nurse misses him entirely and he took his time with the pass. Yikes.

Reactions: Yeah15

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
BBO I've never met someone as hungry as you for coaching changes, if you were GM I swear we'd go through about 4 head coaches per year.

I just see a team that likely wasn't too keen on the Hitch hire initially and who have seemingly quit on him and the team. I'm not blaming Hitch for this, but do you see him here beyond this season if things don't turn around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad