GDT: Wings @ Oilers 7pm Jan 22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
well we might as well blame mcdavid for the first two goals then for just being out there....

because I give a weak shot from that bad of an angle to the goalie all night, and if he can't make that save then everyone might as well head home early.

Petrovic can’t knock down a pass and then Manning lets his guy power around him.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Smart move to break your stick and drop it in front of your empty net.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Bob Stauffer tomorrow: "I understand the frustration with Peter Chiarelli. But, Brendan, can you tell me how this fan base would feel about him if this team just won a stanley cup? How about two stanley cups? How bout a three-peat? Brendan, how about a ten-peat?"

Brendan: " . . . uh, pretty good?"

Bob: "mmmmmkayy. I got a feeling they'd feel pretty good. Just goes to show you how fast opinions can change."

Everyone: "What the actual f***."

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Worst challenge I've seen in my life. Goalie just straight up fell and only a Wings player hit him.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Goaltender inference... yes Detroit's defender interfered with his own goalie. Does that mean we get 2 goals instead of 1?

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
T9Kygvm.jpg

Hopefully you get to post this again.

Reactions: RattsSSV

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Bob Stauffer tomorrow: "I understand the frustration with Peter Chiarelli. But, Brendan, can you tell me how this fan base would feel about him if this team just won a stanley cup? How about two stanley cups? How bout a three-peat? Brendan, how about a ten-peat?"

Brendan: " . . . uh, pretty good?"

Bob: "mmmmmkayy. I got a feeling they'd feel pretty good. Just goes to show you how fast opinions can change."

Everyone: "What the actual ****."

**** Stauffer that shill

Reactions: CycloneSweep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->