OT: Wings Lounge: The Octopus Garden is in the Atlantic

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Hope you guys are enjoying the 4th if you celebrate it. :)

Enjoying some brews with the family outside and a little tablet time with you guys. Fireworks and some bars tonight. Woo merica!

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
Happy Independence Day, fellow Wingnuts.

Beautiful day up here in Washington, great to be outdoors.

@Chance on Chance. Not me. Post a link of some of your favorite pieces.

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
I listen to a lot of rap, and a lot of different kinds of rap to be honest.

This is however, my favorite track atm (NSFW but it's not offensive or gangster related):

Buddy just sent this to me when I asked "what's hot yo?"

Sick track.

Last edited:

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
Unrelated:

I *MIGHT* currently be listening to "Collide" while watching Grabovski highlights in slow motion.

#NotEvenSlightlyCreepyRight?

SportsballChic

Jun 18, 2013
Toronto
Lol wow great.

Keep on with the beautiful montages! Make a fan video ;)
"

"Can almost see that every time I pitch rocks, camped out in a glass house with a slingshot...."

- the lyrical equivalent of a Datsyukian Dangle.

(yeah I'm still listening to this track like 4 hours later :) )

Also, just for you Benchy:

another favorite of mine (listening right now):

You ever think a white kid from HALIFAX could absolutely KILL it like that folks?

Last edited:

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
My favorite rapper is froggy fresh. Unfortunately I can't post videos on my phone. However the track Just got dunked on is inspirational and life changing.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Rap is so far outside my wheelhouse. Some of you are Toronto folks. My thing is more Broken Social Scene, ha.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Mine is a goof. I only had a brief fling with rap in junior high. Pretty much only listen to classic rock these days.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Think I will just throw this here, not really sure where I should.

When can we expect them to re-organize the HF setup for the new conferences? Do the Mods know yet? Are we waiting on Conference names?

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Think I will just throw this here, not really sure where I should.

When can we expect them to re-organize the HF setup for the new conferences? Do the Mods know yet? Are we waiting on Conference names?

That's a good question. I'm eager to see the Wings and Leafs bumping heads on the virtual forums. :fight:

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Thanks, just been curious about that, eagerly await clicking on us in the Eastern Conference. About to move to the division with the most clicks I have a feeling.

Between Wings, Leafs, and Canadiens, I'd assume you're right.

Fugu

RIP Barb
Nov 26, 2004
϶(°o°)ϵ
where are we at? And wow the devils seem high

If you go to the main index and click on the Eastern or Western conference, you will get a list of all the team boards with the number of threads and posts in the next two columns. HF Wings isn't one of the biggest team boards here, probably LGW being the biggest board dedicated to just the Wings. HFB is known for the fact that it has active boards for every team, plus all the general boards and other leagues, etc.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
J12hA.jpg

This is fantastic.

Devil's board has the best use of reaction gifs.

Yeah it was on fire yesterday, guessing I am banned though for my insistence on an already rough day that I was angry they voided the contract. Still mad, feel like they stabbed the other 29 teams right in the back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad